Our lives can become complex and challenging. In times of need, Mindspace Counselling strives to offer you care, both in a professional and informed way. Our clinical expertise, coupled with our holistic approach, helps us understand the multiple layers of childhood and adolescent struggles. We are rooted in evidence-based practices and specialize in parenting and child and adolescent mental health.
We are a team of experienced professionals dedicated to excellence in providing mental health services to families, children, and teens. We also strive to contribute highly specialized and evidence-based counselling services to support healthy relationships in the caregiving system.
Our practice is rooted in the belief of:
- the crucial importance of early relationships
- the pervasive impact of early adversities and traumatic experiences
- the presence of resilience and strength in all individuals
- the deep connections linking mind, body and environment
- the intrinsic value of being present in our own thoughts and emotions and aware of the ones of others
- our innate drive to seek inner balance and growth in relationships
We offer a range of diverse modalities including the use of art therapy, mentalized-based treatments, attachment interventions and trauma-focused therapies.
- Art Therapy
- Attachment-based Interventions
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mentalization-Based Treatment for Parents: Reflecting Parenting
- Supportive Parenting for Anxious Childhood Emotions (SPACE)
- Trauma-focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (TF-CBT)